Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme
The Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme recognizes and brings together exemplary employers who have demonstrated progressive employment practices. These employers demonstrate commitment to investing in their human capital and identifies the critical role a conducive and happy workplace play in ensuring the success of their business.
Known as HCPartners, these businesses have good standing with the government for their consistent effort in developing their employees across all levels. They are recognized as “employers of choice” and enjoy benefits such as:
- Enjoying faster response and higher service standards from a dedicated hotline for transactions with the Ministry of Manpower;
- Getting advice and better access to other government support and resources, such as human development schemes and grants;
- Using the HCP mark in publicity materials to differentiate themselves; and
- Having the prestige of being recognized as preferred employers for jobseekers
Admission into the HCP Programme is through nominations from Tripartite Partners and relevant sector agencies, who review and assess the organisation’s human capital practices.
How We Help
Here at Magrath Sheldrick Global, we assist companies in their quest to be recognized as HCPartners. Through our work with our clients, we accomplish the following:
- Providing an overview of the HCPartners admissions’ process;
- Auditing your arganisation’s Human Capital practices and suggesting room for improvement; and
- Liaising with TAFEP and assisting with paperwork for the HCP application