We are delighted that Magrath Global has been nominated as Immigration Provider of the Year at the Asia Pacific Expatriate Management and Mobility (EMMA) Awards.
Having provided immigration services to clients in Asia for many years, in 2012 we established Magrath Global (Singapore) as the regional headquarters for Magrath Global in order to enhance our services.
Magrath Global already stands out as an immigration provider of choice in the Asia Pacific Region:
- Our clients value a single-point of contact immigration lawyer to oversee and coordinate the immigration issues and visa applications of mobile workforces based in multiple locations.
- Our client service adheres to tight service level agreements.
- We are regularly consulted on short term business visitors and the compliance and procedural issues associated with business visits.
- We were recently instructed in a complex matter for a Singapore based multinational corporation client, which involved compliance issues and a lengthy legal process culminating in a court hearing. Our proactive approach resulted in a satisfactory outcome at hearing.
- We are establishing a record locally as immigration experts and thought leaders. In May 2013 we received excellent feedback following a seminar to expatriates on the implications of obtaining Singapore Permanent Resident status at which 2 of our lawyers were invited to speak.
The results of the Asia Pacific Expatriate Management and Mobility (EMMA) Awards will be announced at the EMMAs Awards Gala Dinner at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore, in September 2013 – wish us luck!
For further information about Magrath Global, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com